Monday, February 28, 2011

How To Wear A Sweetheart Dress

February 29 - The Fool


Saul said: "I have sinned ... I acted like a madman, and I made a big mistake. (1 Samuel 26:21)

jealous of the popularity of David, Saul sought to kill him. One night, David managed to get sneak into Saul's camp while he slept. Instead of killing him, David said to his companions, "This man was anointed by God. Do not touch him. If God wants to deal it is His business. "David contented himself to grab her water jug and his spear.

Once distant and fairly safe, David called to the bodyguard of Saul. Saul awoke and said" Is this your voice, my son David? "David said" Why do you pursue me? Look, I have your wand. The men who were with me wanted to kill you, but I do not let them do it. "Then Saul said" I acted like a madman, and I made a big mistake. "

Saul many natural advantages in life, but it has not guaranteed its success. Saul's life teaches us that it is possible to waste the blessings divine. We learn that a man acts like a fool when, like Saul, he tries to evade the call of God on his life, or he takes credit for the victories of another, or that making rash promises. A man acts crazy when he does not obey God completely, or offers an apology for his outrageous failure, or become jealous of friends loyal and devoted to God looking the direction of the spiritual part of being uncertain.

THE REAL MADNESS OF LIFE OF SAUL WAS NOT TO GET TO GIVE UP HIS LIFE TO GOD TOTALLY.

When you can not to abandon in practice is that you say "I am wiser than God." And only a fool would think that.
__________

Father, we pray that you help us to surrender ourselves completely to you.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment