Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mom Caught Me In Her Underwear

Compostelle.De On the way to Conques in Cahors. Note 8


Conques After the slate gray Gauloises are gradually replaced by the red tiles in Roman, south begins. Before arriving in Cahors, I step to the High Livinhac, Cajarc Varaire, Laburgade everywhere where I found excellent breeding and often good food.
I now crosses the Causses with their stone huts, their lofts and dolmens. I like the solitude and beauty so peculiar, I walk in joy. On the Causses I find on the trail and a stone bearing an inscription in English, it is written "the soul is in the body and the body is in the soul. "I agree.
A Varaire I find the Quebeckers with whom I organized a feast to the lodging of the Savage, and we decide to give plates with the help of the boss of the house which is his bread himself. Beneath the flash and the applause, I am instructed to cut a huge loaf of rustic and share. Then the boss makes a wine of Cahors shot from behind the bundles, literally and figuratively. Bellies good things and fatigue my companions collapsed on the dorm bed frames and soon after began a deafening concert where severe snoring interspersed with blasts Light of the greatest comic effect. Amazed I burst out laughing, causing immediately a deep silence in the dormitory, then the snoring started again and I fall to my turn to sleep. In the morning the alarm clock is painful because the Cahors wine has left its mark, but gradually walking the gum headache, and about noon a dolmen invites me at the break.
leans me with delight I grab a bite, then I allow myself a nap awake, a "meditation" some would say, but the term seems exaggerated though, I feel just totally well, harmony with myself and the universe, and I think men Prehistoric who frequented the place. Despite the gulf of time I feel like brothers. In the evening I'm at a stage Laburgade organic beekeeper who keeps the lodging of "happy Coulteur. I admire this man who received the pilgrims with a biblical simplicity, family, sharing and conviviality. From ruins everything he built himself. He sells his honey and its products locally, it can not afford to go on a trip, but he has a healthy family and friends who help each other. He lives consistently with his ecological ideas. There are few men like him in this time of reality where everything is rigged. Hats off before Mr Coulteur happy!
September 4, 2003 Cahors, where I turn I see dragging a poor clueless youth excites fighting dogs. I found the town and "civilization" light years of healthy life and patriarchal chosen by "the happy Coulteur. Besides the bridge Valentré Cahors no great interest. I leave this city without regret attacking vigorously the steep climb in front of the famous bridge. I can not wait to find solitude.

0 comments:

Post a Comment