Monday, December 27, 2010

Example Of Muslim Conversion Certificate

Reflection before the crib

Like the child from the nursery because I love life and children, but I do not believe in stories that are told about it. I think he was a man born to an unwed mother pregnant with a Roman legionnaire and collected by a brave man who married her, thus preventing it from being stoned. But her child had a special destiny, feel a bit: sure he had the task of reforming Israel, he was crucified for political reasons. His death then gave birth to a legend and a new religion that was to change the world.

matter that my story is not that the letter of dogma, the important thing is the spirit that is fermented in the Christian dough, and never mind the so-called Christian institutions! The story of Jesus can be revisited and renewed institutions, most of life is the promise made by the child that makes me a Christian because I love life.

Yes I am a Christian because I believe in eternal life and all the promises of earthly life. Before that child from the nursery I marvel, as the ass that I'm probably like beef or merely that I may be, unless I am the magician who has followed the star and sees beyond the horizon? Who am I? I do not know, except that I am a man who loves life body and soul, and who constantly gives thanks to God for this blessing of being and loving.

I am also a father who loves his child (I had five) and the wife who loves Mary, but every woman I honor both the vestal virgin Venus-Aphrodite, how to love life as if we do not sanctify human love? I do not fear death is that way, but I fear the evil, evil physical and especially moral evil.

Yes I am a Christian because it is through the promise of this child that I go to Him, Father I pray that through this Our Father taught by the child of the manger, Jesus ignored this but was, no doubt of the messenger of Life, the Son of the Father, but we all are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment