Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mysore Mallige Blu Film

March 2 - Who Am I?


Then King David went before the Lord and said: "Who am I, O Lord, and what is my house, that You have brought me reach this point? (2 Samuel 7:18)

is Nathan the prophet, who told David the words of God. "David, you can build a house for me, but I will build a house for you. Your son, who will sit on the throne after thee shall build a house for me. And I will establish your throne forever. "David understood correctly that this meant that the Messiah would be his descendant.

David was so upset, he begged to be excused and Nathan went to pray before God. He recognized that it was totally unworthy of such favor, and realized that it was the grace of God which had been so lavished in such abundance.

Like David, you may say, "Who am I ? I did something wrong. I blew it. "Consider the life of David. This guy was not a choirboy. It was much worse than you, yet look what God has done for him.

SOMETIMES IT SEEMS THAT GOD THE SEARCH FOR POSSIBLE CANDIDATE FOR THE LEAST GIVE HIM HIS LOVE AND HIS KINDNESS.

So often, God is in the gutter to find the recipient of His grace. He points out, the lava and turns - making him a child of God prepared for His kingdom. That is the grace of God.
__________

Thank you, Father, for Your abundant grace. Despite all our shortcomings, You have loved us and you started to cover ourselves with rich blessings. But as if this were not enough, You spoke of eternity to come and the glory that will be revealed.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment