Friday, November 5, 2010

Big Toe Hurts When Cold

Ondines Compostela, elves, goblins and company

If you visit the Isle of Man between England and Ireland, perhaps you will encounter 'the little people', the little people of elves and other nature spirits that are said they inhabit certain places. Student in England in 1958, I remember crossing a stream on the island of Man on a small bridge with a bearded native said with a straight face not to mention not to disturb the little people, which he , lived under the bridge.

Much later in Iceland this time (2006 I think) I met other people who have pointed out an area inhabited by the little people of elves and other mythical creatures.

Why dwell on these creatures that exist only in the imagination?. May be because our imagination may be able to give them life. The proof of the remarkable pictures of mermaids performed by Dominique Kubler, photos that I made and tested by a specialist that are not rigged. A plausible explanation, these are photos mediumistic brain Dominique Kubler impresses the operation of the digital camera inexplicably. To those interested I suggest to visit the site of Dominique Kubler
http://www.ondine.fr.gd/

0 comments:

Post a Comment