Clouds refreshed the atmosphere and it was under a cloudy sky I discovered Conques the bottom of a valley. Clouds moving me forward, it is like returning to life after that horrible heat wave and the blue sky, empty and dead. Arrived early in Conques, I marvel at this architectural jewel. I put my bag at the inn Premonstratensian and after showering, I took refuge at the top of the tower of the inn in a room dedicated to meditation under the eyes of Mary. Beyond the Christian symbolism and Marian, I plunged into my most intimate spiritual journey where women play a big role. Can I visit the site and let me soak the atmosphere of peace and beauty that emanates from it. In the evening I go to the offices of Lauds and Compline before listening to an organ concert. Restful night and early start. Going up the steep slope towards the plateau, I stop in a chapel overlooking the valley. Basically all misty Conques still sleeps in his mystical dream inscribed in stone. A rope to pull a bell invites me to play some melancholy notes of farewell, and then I jump in my solitude and wild fierce desire to move forward. Ultreya!
0 comments:
Post a Comment