In the land of foie gras. In Gers markup becomes very uncertain, luckily the markup Pilgrim sometimes compensates the shortcomings of the GR65, the rest is a matter of vigilance, especially when the trail crosses cultures. I ceased to follow the advice of the guide and I am wary of "radio pilgrim" which keeps me from making false mandatory steps decided by the tourist and commercial interests related to the path (including the transport of luggage and reservations for accommodations). This saves me the promiscuity sometimes, or I find out the stage where all the houses are complete.
In Montreal de Gers, I visit a site and a Gallo-Roman museum and find myself alone in stage I finish enjoying a beer at length in perfect happiness. I spend Eauze step class where all the houses are complete, and I push up Manciet the owner of a house away just to get me to drive past the church. I am greeted by himself in an artistic family photo and film super 8 (the owner worked for "Knowledge of the world" in his time). On my bedroom wall is decorated with pictures of naked women very artistic, but I have nothing against it, and I sleep very well. God has nothing against women and loves capes, proof those twigs on the trail who write a "Melanie I love you" moving. Melanie and the mystery of human love of that which was part of a spiritual mystery .. I have never met Melanie on the trail. Shortly after
Manciet I had the joy of seeing the Pyrenees on the horizon for the first time, and I felt that Spain was near. The landscape changed little little, but the spirit of the trail seemed to have disappeared in this Gers where he was all about foie gras! Arrived at Nogaro I found that the house was invaded by fans speed car came to take drugs to gasoline fumes on the Speedway, built near the house, and exposed to the sound of hell vroom, vroom! Nothing to do with my values trapper, so I handed my backpack and fled to Nogaro do eventually find a place to live than Lannes-Soubiran, with an old witch viper's tongue, which m ' scammed me renting a room with toilet were located deep in a dark yard ... not practical when you have the current Finally the night .... still following markup done wrong, I managed to Aire sur Adour September 14, 2003. In step I found the last square of Quebecers started from Le Puy, they joyfully hailing me, invite me to their table and making sure they had a menu command "pilgrim" recommended. Horror, it is based on foie gras and duck! All I hate cooking. I'm "finished" and I'm going to bed stomach heavy ensuring the Almighty that I humbly accept the test, and nausea that goes with it, but never, ever, we don 'it would take more!
0 comments:
Post a Comment