Sunday, February 15, 2009

Virtue Ethics Abortion Hursthouse

reunion in Mexico ... The New World





Three days after landing in Mexico, I agree that it is eager to Terminal 2 at the airport, my parents, William and Cecile. We ship all has to Cancun, the starting point of our trip in the Yucatan.
The next day, we meet Victor (a man impregnates his land and culture) that, for five days, will unveil the secrets of the Maya civilization (230-900). He will guide us with passion about the archaeological treasures of Chichen Itza, Uxmal, Chicana, bike and Xpujil.



c. The castel Chichen Itza and Helene al assault of a pyramid on the site Becan

Christian and Victor ..... a big dicussion about Maya?



site of Tulum, in the beautiful seaside


Victor
we will also discover few natural treasures such as the Yucatan eye water (source of freshwater in the sea) in the region of Merida:

William and Helen, the only ones are not afraid to get wet!

the cenotes (natural wells dug in the limestone):

left, the cenote at Chichen Itza site where you threw the body in offering to the gods, has a right in a cave or cenote we bathe.


Celestun flamingos and its 5000 :



Awesome
all rose between the blue of the sea the green of the mangrove !



The haciendas (property operators with the sisal agave (agave fibers that are used for the manufacture of sisal rope).



Christian, Dorian, William and Antonio in a field of agave.



"Mexico dazzled me with his palette of colors: the stalls of fruits and exotic flowers, pottery, streets with colorful houses of Campeche, pink flamingos, the decoration of haciendas and the turquoise blue of the sea Merida, I''ve appreciated folk dances during the weekly dances. Because of our size, we are overlooking the whole crowd in the eyes of the Mexicans we realized that for them we were also a show! " Cecile.







" What we enjoyed during our stay?
Firstly, the reunion with Helen, be together, ie all our family during this stay. Then each day was different, culture and relaxation were the menu of our journey. Besides, we end our stay by lounging on an island paradise (fine sand, blue sea, sun ,...) which, as you readily understand, has no incentive concentration for the elaboration of this blog page. "
Christian and Doriane.



" This trip was dotted with many discoveries. Among them: a boat ride (small) in the natural reserve of Celestun to watch the flamingos (around 5000). Helene and her companions are a bit close to half of their journey, we are still waiting five months for a review ... back to school. " Doriane.

" Jumbotti! (I rci in Maya) Jumbotti because culture Maya I am passionate about and through Victor, we unravel the mysteries astronomical, cultural and religious of this civilization.




Jumbotti as cenotes: religious sites but also "pool" splendid ground we have refreshed from the heat and the scorching sun. Jumbotti for the "Pollo al 'achiote" (chicken with spices), lima soup (with lemon), and the inks quotid little bf. Jumbotti for all meetings helped occassionnees this trip: Victor, Jorge and Antonio in the hacienda, which manufactures fiber (enecken) or sisal. Jumbotti for this sweet and peaceful end to stay on the shores of the Caribbean Sea. Malo (goodbye) in Mexico and Jumbotti for this unforgettable journey. " Guigui.



" In Yucatan, we discovered the famous cenotes. There are 65 million years during a disaster, a huge meteor crashed into the region corresponding to the Yucatan peninsula today. Several million years later, cracks were formed just beneath the surface of limestone perimeter of the crater, and rain water began to fill the cavities created by these cracks. Gradually, the layers surrounding the cavities underground CURVED began to erode and disintegrate, thus revealing the complex network of underground rivers and cenotes they hid before.

The cenotes are natural wells dug in the limestone used as a reservoir and some, such as the site of Chichen Itza, is sacred among the ancient Maya: we threw young virgins as offerings to gods. We were able to swim several times in the swimming pools and the "timeless" were refreshing and very pleasant.

I spent great holidays with family. The trip took place in joy and good humor. We were so happy we found the minibus routes were almost too short to ensure that everyone has the time to tell his life of six months preceding ... "
Helene.

one of many iguanas meetings, I hope that this one did not slip into the bag Doriane!



On February 16, the family embarked for Paris Kerckhove and me for a city name unpronounceable the west from Mexico City: Guadalajara. I went to visit a Gael, a friend who currently works at the Lycee Franco Mexican of Guadalupe.


Just arrived, I met two of his Mexican friends: Gadlino and Cesar with which we tasted the best taco of the city.The tacos are small cakes but embellished with meat, onions and tomato sauce (red or green), if you like chili (and I like more), you can always add more!
Guadalajara is the exact converse of Jalisco is the city of mariachis, street musicians who play in costume, traditional ballads on guitar and trumpet. They are found almost has all the terraces of cafes.


Right, that is left us and it is the backs of mariachis ....

Throughout the week, with his van Gadlino yellow us cruised in Guadalupe and surrounding areas.

The first day was a visit to Tlaquepaque, a district with colored houses is an important center of art and ceramics. Here I tasted the specialty of the area: the torta (sandwich meat) tossed with tomato sauce (yes again) and the pretty square decorated with benches, flowers and a fountain encouraged to taste a Ice!







Just returned from our trip, we went to lucha libre (wrestling match).
WOW! The evening was memorable: sitting in second place and equipped with a liter of beer (I had been offered), I mentally prepared for the result .... the room was filled gradually and that daughter went to the ring, she was booed by all the public.
At that moment, I realized that if I feel like going to the bathroom, I knew beforehand the fate that was reserved for me! Neither one, nor two, I refile my neighbor a beer!
few minutes later, Marco Corleone Toscano against Mr. Niebla Black Warrior who opened the show. The
then the public will loose, balance of insults, raises his arms, whistling and shouting going full blast. At first, they are wrestling fans and we reserve the end professionals.
course be a professional wrestling is an art: first he must maintain his body: muscles, pecs and chocolate chips are assets required, then you must know the heat public and finally we must have the taste of "disguise"
The wrestler was the most adulates referred to as: Italian: a tall blond (not the black shoe) with a muscle ultra mini slip large enough to present the image of jesus! and this is the pant for the least original, he shook his right buttock in the screams of the girls completely hysterical!
That night, I will not tell you my dreams, but between the beer, Jesus and the Italian, that was funny!
The next day we visit, always CAMINETTI a reservation (which I forget the name ¡!), The opportunity to stroll around a lake bordering old trees and eating quesadillas (But patties with cheese) to the sound of mariachis.
Half of the week had already passed that we don 'had not even had time to visit Guadalajara (second city of Mexico), we started by the Archaeological Museum and then it was looking for a tiara (my cup Hair spleen requires) that we walked in the middle, a fairly modern city center with a beautiful cathedral, a large square or Valentine contest took place on the couple has remained the longest kiss (n Gael did not participate but knew that the winners are remnants 20H mouth to mouth!)



the Virgin of Zapopan

This day ended with a concert group gadlino which repeated in a jazzy classics yet. It was a concert quality that I greatly appreciated.

Here, among others, some of my adventures with Gaelle in Guadalajara. ...

Gael, thank you again for your hospitality, I spent a great week ... I'll be back!



And driving my super beetle that I returned without any difficulty the capital of Mexico!
And yes both Olivier will tell you, driving in Mexico is a breeze!

0 comments:

Post a Comment